We love telling a home's story. And when it's told well the results are always above average.
Often times we see homes for sale that are poorly represented in that the marketing doesn't reflect the home's unique features or potential.
We have been able to consistently break home price sales records because we take great pride in understanding each home in order to craft and tell the story. A well presented story will attract an audience of interested Brokers and Buyers which sets the stage for the next act of offers and escrow. The better the story, the better the audience the better the sales price and escrow process.
A general outline of what to expect from TheEastside.co in terms of marketing:
- Understand the property in question. What is valuable to highlight and how we help the Seller add value.
- Preparation. Engage our team of designers, stagers and craftsmen to prepare property for highest sale price.
- Collect Property Assets. Photography, video, 3D interactive guided tours all organized to be shot at times of day which best show property with professional architectural photographers.
- Price correctly. Price according to the existing market conditions to generate real interest.
- Expose Property Assets to the broker and buying audience. *We share this information in person only.
- Cultivate offers. We do not "shop offers" to inflate the price but instead maintain a strict professional relationship with all agents/buyers and provide them with necessary information only for how high to bid.
- Negotiate from a point of strength from acceptance through closing.
* A detailed and custom marketing program is thought out and created for each property. For over 12 years we have tested, reviewed and improved our marketing plan ensuring a system that promotes value, accountability and achieves results. Clients receive a detailed plan of action calendar ahead of time so they fully understand the steps being taken.
Below are some of the steps we undertake to tell each story carefully.
- Calendar detailing the plan of action and process is reviewed and approved by client.
- Professional Architectural photography
- 3D Interactive guided tours (Matterport)
- Professionally produced video
- Aerial drone photography
- Twilight photography
- Staging (partial or full)
- Exposure to exclusive Eastside Agent network
- Targeted social media ad campaign (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Introduction to online local blogs (CurbedLA, The Eastsider)
- Premier placement on Trulia and Zillow
- Exposure through the real estate brokerage on the Eastside with the highest sales volume.
- Exposure through 180 top search sites internationally through KWLS
- Daily updates of marketing and showing activity
- Lightning press releases
- A network of 20,000 offices, 65,000 associates internationally in over 30 countries
- Email blast to Los Angeles Agents
- Catered broker's open house
- Seller favorite 5
- +++ more
We look forward to meeting and being of service.